Are you looking for a challenging role within the veterinary field?
Cinnaminson Animal Hospital is looking for a part-time Pet Care Attendant to care for our animals, facility and support our technician and Doctor teams. Our Pet Care Attendants play an integral role in ensuring proper organization and cleanliness of our hospital as well bringing comfort to our patients.
Knowledge of routine animal care such as feeding, walking, and bathing as well as the readiness to care for scared or injured animals are some of the skills we are looking for with this opportunity. If you are organized, quick on your feet, and have a love for caring for animals, then a Pet Care Attendant position at Cinnaminson Animal Hospital may be the position for you! Other responsibilities of a Pet Care Attendant include:
- Cleaning cages/runs and keeping kennel area organized and free of safety hazards
- Laundry, mopping and vacuuming of facility
- Changing litter boxes and small animal cages daily.
- Observing animal behavior/health conditions and reporting changes to the technicians or doctors.
- Keeping accurate records and logs
- Daily maintenance such as trash collection and cleansing of bathrooms
We’ll love your passion, eagerness to grow and learn, and ability to work well with a team. In addition, there are also some other qualities that are important to us. These qualities include:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient and caring personality
- Ability to follow instructions properly
- Comfortable being around animals (cats, dogs, rabbits)
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (e.g. lift up to 40 lbs)
Our team is fun-loving and committed to delivering the highest quality care to our clients and patients. We are looking for someone who loves animals and has some experience with them, although professional experience is not required.
The emotional and physical well-being of our employees is important to us. We offer competitive compensation as well as industry-leading benefits including:
- Health Insurance to include Medical, Dental, and Vision for full time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement Eligibility after 12 Months of Employment
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Pet Discounts on Services and Products
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values at Cinnaminson Animal Hospital and Vetcor. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world. That's why we're committed to a workplace culture where employees are comfortable being their authentic selves, feel a complete sense of belonging, and are empowered to reach their highest potential.